New Year’s resolutions for you and your pet
A new year has begun! Have you thought about what your purposes will be to get a good start? When a new year arrives it is time to take stock of the pending things regarding the care of our pets.
It is very important that you include your pet when it comes to the purposes of the new year since it is a member of the family and you must take it into account. At the same time, your pet will also have some purposes to meet, some more difficult than others … but in any case, the beginning of the year is always a good excuse to propose new goals to meet your pet, and also your pet with you.
Then we leave you with some interesting ideas to improve habits and to give your pet a better quality of life.
New year purposes for owners
- Sterilization: I will take sterilize my pet, in this way I help to avoid overpopulation and many other diseases.
- Cleaning of teeth: That smile is not going to keep all year, for it I will have to take care of its hygiene in all its aspects: I will keep it well bathed and neat. I will also take care of your nails and keep your surroundings clean.
- Socialize with more dogs: I will take you to live with more animals so I will help you grow better and without shyness. It will be more friendly.
- Traveling with him: I will include him more in my life. We will plan trips and I will inform you of your needs so that we can both do it in a fun way.
- Walk more and exercise a lot: We will go for a walk when we wake up and also when we get to work. I will dedicate more time to him and I will try to pay more attention to him when he is at home.
New Year’s purposes for pets:
- Behave better at home: I will not bite the slippers anymore, or the carpet, or the chair. My owner will be happy and sure to congratulate me.
- I will take care of my diet: I will eat at my hours and only my croquettes. I will respect the schedules and I will not ask for more food.
- Respectful with neighbors: I will not disturb any of the guests at home. I will not bother you and wait patiently sitting without jumping on you.
- Be obedient to my owner: Do not be so lazy and go to the bathroom where I should. Although sometimes it costs me I will wait to find a suitable place. I promise.
- I will be more careful with my health: I will not eat or drink anything that I find on the street. I will only eat what my owner prepares for me.